Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 6 Activity 14

I looked at Technorati and searched for “School Library Learning 2.0.” I found 1688 hits in Blog posts, but then went back and put quotation marks around the words and that narrowed it down to 165 hits. When I search tags, I found three. I did not find the Blog Directory.


Exploring the popular blogs, searches and tags was not surprising to me. I was disappointed to see Harry Potter listed under Paris Hilton, however.


It is a surprise to me how much time people must spend blogging, talking with people they do not know, about what interests them. I am still not sure about tagging because I haven't been able to see the del.icio.us video. I will come back to it when the video is emailed to me or the site repaired.

1 comment:

Liz Dodds said...

I was wondering too how people have so much time to read blogs! I think you will like del.icio.us.