Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 2 Activity 4

I actually registered two blogs... one with wordpress and the other with blogger. It took me quite a while to figure out how to post a second message. It turned out on Blogger, I was not logging in properly in order to get to the dashboard which allows me to make a new post. My perseverance paid off. I also had to google directions to enable cookie functionality, which reminded me that I neglected to mention the resources available to me online to learn just about anything I need to learn about technology.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome (again!) to School Library Learning 2.0 - you really should keep up both your blogs so you can learn how they differ and which one you prefer by the end of the summer!

Enjoy! A lot of this course is mini-problem solving. You've done a great job at it.

Best wishes.

Katie Williams said...

I hope you will run your blogs side-by-side. I would love your thoughts about the strengths and weaknesses of both, and I am sure many others would be interested too.