Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 2 Activity #3

My Contract

My goal is to complete the Web2 course before I go back to work August 15th.

The obstacles I face are pacing myself, finding help when I need it, and fitting this in with the other responsibilities I have this summer.

The tools that will help me complete this work are my desktop computer and my laptop. I might even buy that printer server I have been wanting ever since I got the laptop! My persistence and patience will serve me well with this project.

The resources that will be most helpful are the people on Calib and the Web2 team. I might even be able to call on the tech team for our school district if I need personal telephone guidance through some of the activities.

The path I intend to follow is to work at two or three weeks per week so I can finish by August 15th.

I will check-in at least twice a week in order to complete the activities.

Official signature... Sandra L. Rowland

No comments: