Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 6 Activity 13

I could not get the video, so had trouble seeing how del.icio.us works. I looked for someone ahead of me in the course and commented on her blog and asked about the video. Fortunately, she saved it to her computer and offered to email it to me. I am waiting for it, but will continue to explore this week's other sites. This networking is very helpful!

Meanwhile I took the LibraryThing tour, but did not join. I do not have time to catalog my own books. I looked at Middlesex, the novel I am currently and saw what tags members had given it. I'm still not sure I understand the purpose of tagging. I need to see that video. :)

I get it!!! I registered for a del.icio.us account and tagged the sites I have been bookmarking throughout this course. Now I can also find them at school when I hopefully will want to share what I learned with some colleagues! When I find something at home that I want to use at school, I will not have to jot it down or email it to myself, instead I will tag it and open my delicious account ant there it will be!

No comments: