Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week 5 Activity 12

I created a searchroll for my first research project of the school year. Traditionally the seventh grade health teacher has her students choose their own topic for an extensive research project. We guide them to reliable sources and teach them to evaluate other information the find on the World Wide Web after they have explored the sites we suggest.

Here is the link to my Middle School Health searchroll.

http://rollyo.com/srowland/middle_school_health/

I expect to use this to be extremely useful and time saving for the students, teacher and me, if I can actually use it. Our county filters all blogs, forums, emails, etc. from students and teachers. I teach a course at the community college and cannot even access the discussion board from my desk computer at school.

No comments: